Marvel's Collections & Customs

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G 128 Go + Ecouteurs Google Pixel
469 € 659 €
Voir le deal

Morph - Age of Apocalypse & Exiles

Pared2
    Pared2
    Producteur / Producer
    Producteur / Producer

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles Empty Morph - Age of Apocalypse & Exiles

Message  Pared2 Mer 24 Fév 2016, 05:21

Morph Mini-Bust

I am very excited to offer another first in a series. Morph represents the first piece in my Age of Apocalypse series. Several months back, I started a poll on these boards to gauge interest in the Age of Apocalypse characters. I started collecting comics, and specifically X-Men comics, around the time of X-Men (2nd series) #1 the X-Men: The Animated Series, and I fell in love. I was pretty young at the time though, and mostly only had access to a comic shop when I could convince my mother or one of my grandparents to drive me there. So, I would read them sporadically and inconsistently for a few years, and kind of drifted away for bit. UNTIL....my uncle came to visit and brought a preview book of the new storyline, the Age of Apocalypse. All of the characters I knew had been redesigned, Professor X was dead and Magneto was leading the X-Men in a world ruled by Apocalypse. The designs were incredible, the story idea was captivating, and I was sucked right back in. I don't think I've missed an issue since that day, so AoA will always be a special story for me.

Anyway, the poll got some decent reception, and while Morph didn't get the most votes, he was my #1 pick and got enough that I decided to make him the first piece. I hope you like it. I absolutely love it!

Traduction:
    Je suis très heureux d'offrir une autre première d'une série. Morph représente la première pièce dans ma série Age of Apocalypse. Quelques mois en arrière, je commencé un sondage sur ces conseils pour évaluer l'intérêt à l'ère de caractères Apocalypse. I a commencé à recueillir des bandes dessinées, et plus particulièrement la bande dessinée X-Men, à l'époque de X-Men (2ème série) # 1, les X-Men: The Animated Series, et je suis tombé en amour. I était assez jeune à l'époque cependant, et la plupart du temps seulement eu accès à un magasin de bandes dessinées quand je pourrais convaincre ma mère ou l'un de mes grands-parents de me conduire là-bas. Donc, je voudrais les lire de façon sporadique et incohérente pendant quelques années, et le type de dérivé loin pour peu. JUSQU'AU .... mon oncle est venu rendre visite et apporta un livre d'aperçu de la nouvelle histoire, l'âge de l'Apocalypse. Tous les personnages que je connaissais avait été remanié, le Professeur X et Magneto était mort était leader des X-Men dans un monde régi par Apocalypse. Les dessins ont été incroyables, l'idée de l'histoire était captivante, et j'a été aspiré de retour. Je ne pense pas avoir manqué un problème, car ce jour-là, de sorte AoA sera toujours une histoire particulière pour moi.

Quoi qu'il en soit, le sondage a obtenu un certain accueil décent, et alors que Morph n'a pas obtenu le plus de voix, il était mon n ° 1 choix et a assez que je décidai de lui le premier morceau faire. J'espère que tu aimes. Je l'adore!

Castings: $65.00
    Shipping & handling (within the continental US): $12.00
    Shipping to France: $20 USD for 1 kit
    Shipping quotes by request to other destinations.
    Paypal: jnoordyk@gmail.com

Thanks to nimajneb for the amazing design and sculpt, and to Jorge (fenix) for the casting and excellent paint-up!

NOTE: The base is designed to be used throughout the series. It was the letters AOA on one side, and an X on the other. Either side can be used as the front, depending on preference.

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles EolT4e

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles LoIu2l

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles BwLbRM

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles Y2SY2Q

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles H5wlxL

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles RFnYUX
    Pared2
    Pared2
    Producteur / Producer
    Producteur / Producer

Morph -  Age of Apocalypse & Exiles Empty Re: Morph - Age of Apocalypse & Exiles

Message  Pared2 Sam 05 Mar 2016, 04:02

Update on shipping to France.

$20 USD for 1-2 kits.
    $35 USD for 3.

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 18 Oct 2024, 10:43